Galaxy S4: bluetooth remote audio not supported

Tyron Gower

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi I have a (AU) Nissan Navara D40 2012, when i got it my phone always worked perfectly for streaming music and phone calls.

Now when i start my ca, the phone connects to the stereo system OK but, when i try to play music (by selecting Bluetooth via car stereo) it says "remote audio not supported". If i then turn off my Bluetooth (via the phone) and turn it back on and connect back to car. Everything works perfectly. The same goes for phone calls. Cannot hear or talk to anyone until i turn of BT and back on, manually reconnecting to the car.

The other thing I seem to continually get is ghost calls (when connected to the car), invariably always get when when it first connects. It doesn't register a call on the handset but does in the car, doesn't ring it just goes in to the "in call mode" with the time counting up.

Between the working and non working state I had rooted the handset and put a custom ROM on it, I have since removed this and put the latest factory ROM on it. Off memory I don't believe the custom ROM had issues.

Has anyone seen similar issues?

Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
Android 4.3
Baseband Version: I9505XXUEND1
Kernel:3.4.0-2082040 (dpi@DELL311#1)
Build #: JSS15J.I9505XXUEND1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie