Photo Size Problem

bytebuster

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

I'm new to Android phones. I have changed from i{hone to Sony Z2. Till now I'm happy with it but I have a small issue with the size of some synched photos. Some of the photos from iPhone/iCloud and some standaard photos from Sony are smaller on the PC after the synchronisation. Does anyone know how come and is there a way to fix this? Even when I browse the files by Sony PC Companion and then Media Go tool I see that the size of some photos like 320x180, but when I check the same photo on the phone then I see that it's actual size is 2560x1440. How come, how come?

Cheers,
Bytebuster

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What are you syncing with? Check the settings for whatever app or service you're using to sync, to see if there's an option to adjust the size. For example, in the Google+ settings (on the website), you can choose to upload photos at full size or smaller.

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

bytebuster

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for welcoming and for the info. I'm using Google+, my PC and my iMac. I use Sony Bridge for Mac and PC. I've been to Google+ and changed some settings. We'll see what'll happen. ;)

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Cool. Did you go to plus.google.com/settings and scroll down to the Photos and Videos section, where you can check the box for "Upload My Photos at Full Size"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci