Default wallpaper

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
That looks like the standard Samsung blue wallpaper with a weather widget on it. (If you go to the next screen and the clouds aren't there, the clouds are part of the widget, not the wallpaper.) Open any graphics editor (I use Paint.net - it''s pretty good and it's free). Create a new picture, 480X800, and adjust the color to that shade of blue. Save it as a jpg or png file. copy it to the phone. Use it as your wallpaper. Or try Download wallpapers to your cell phone - blue galaxy gnote - 110005078 | Zedge Or look for wallpapers on Zedge - there are plenty of them. (Install the Zedge app. Search for Samsung and you'll get 729 wallpapers (at this time). Tap on one you like and you can download it right in the app. Then set it as your wallpaper.

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
That looks like the standard Samsung blue wallpaper with a weather widget on it. (If you go to the next screen and the clouds aren't there, the clouds are part of the widget, not the wallpaper.) Open any graphics editor (I use Paint.net - it''s pretty good and it's free). Create a new picture, 480X800, and adjust the color to that shade of blue. Save it as a jpg or png file. copy it to the phone. Use it as your wallpaper. Or try Download wallpapers to your cell phone - blue galaxy gnote - 110005078 | Zedge Or look for wallpapers on Zedge - there are plenty of them. (Install the Zedge app. Search for Samsung and you'll get 729 wallpapers (at this time). Tap on one you like and you can download it right in the app. Then set it as your wallpaper.
It is a blue sky and a sea with a splash in the middle of the sea in this model the default wallpaper i'm looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22