Is there anyway to quickly return to my home page in the stock browser (not my home screen but the start page for the browser). When I first start my browser after having the phone off it always gos to this page but then there is no easy way that I can find to return to this page after browsing to other pages.

Using stock browser on Droid X.

Thanks
    10-16-2010 11:11 PM
    The only way I found is to go to menu-windows-then x-out all open windows. It will reload your home page.
    10-19-2010 02:20 AM
    The only way I found is to go to menu-windows-then x-out all open windows. It will reload your home page.
    That's what I do and it's fast enough.
    10-19-2010 11:42 AM
    I would add it to your bookmarks, then you could open up the menu and select it without having to close all your other windows.
    10-21-2010 08:56 PM
    This works very well.

I would add it to your bookmarks, then you could open up the menu and select it without having to close all your other windows.
    I use to do this. But every time I would press back one to many times, it would go back beyond that home page and to whatever else I had before I used the bookmark to get to the home page.
    10-22-2010 04:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD