How do I delete all the saved entries in my S Planner?

R

Rochesz

How to delete all saved entries in s planner

I have a new phone, and i'm giving the old one to my brother, so I deleted everyting from the old samsung. I deleted all my entries in the s planner, and there is no more appointments in it. Only thing I can't seem to delete are all saved data while entering a new appointment. For example... If i want to enter a new appointment the samsung s planner gives suggestions of previous appointments I typed before. How can I delete thess.. please help...

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to delete all saved entries in s planner

Hello. I think clearing all Data and Cache in App Info for S-Planner in Applications Manager should do it.

jasonwltan

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Tried that but no, it doesn't work. The drop down window still shows the previous deleted entries (history) when i type in a new entry with prefixes that matches previous deleted entries.
Anyone?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to delete all saved entries in s planner

Thinking out loud, the Samsung calendar is synced by your Samsung account, the Google Calendar by Google account and My Calendar with Kies. If Samsung delete all phone entries then sync when empty, or just uncheck the calendar box under Accounts - Samsung.
There are more calendar settings available on the Google full website calendar than on either app.
I am not able to check right now but you could start from there.