recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I can't upload from Tapatalk anymore? I get this

d32ca5932737fc69813b5bb002e79cae.jpg

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Didn't work. I am in Tapatalk picked attachment. It asked inline or original size
Either way it comes out as a link not a pic. Are you using newest Tapatalk?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes I prefer the AC app as well now. No weird "rewards" that freak me out and a more normal format. I use a lot of forums but this one 99% of the time so I will just come here.

BruceCk

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Attached a scrolled screenshot of the latest P30 update from the phone in your app, and it reduced it to an unreadable size. I then tried inserting various sized versions from Firefox on my W10 64-bit PC, and it came up with errors in the Flash dialogue box. Gave up and used Chrome. It would be good to get Firefox working if possible.

supergamedev

Jul 7, 2019
Visit site
[Updated 9/6/17]

If you've ever asked a question on these forums about some issue you were having on your device, chances are one of us asked you to post a screenshot. Here's how to do it.

Taking a Screenshot
This can vary slightly between devices, and typically requires Android 4.0 or above. The standard way on most Android devices is to press and hold the Power and Vol Down buttons for about half a second. (On Samsung devices, it's Power and Home, or you can do a palm swipe: How to take a screenshot with a Samsung Galaxy S4 | Android Central.) You should hear a camera shutter tone, and the current screen image will show as having been captured. The image is stored in the directory /storage/sdcard0/Pictures/Screenshots (not the DCIM/Camera folder), but it should be readily viewable in the Gallery or Photos app.

Yeah i was wondering how to make screenshot with my samsung galaxy lol thanks OP.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which app are you using? And is this in an initial post, or a reply?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01