Universal Inbox

susja

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I need some help to organize my emails.
I have 4 accounts: a@gmail,b@gmail,a@yahoo and b@hotmail.
I am seeing/opening gmail messages in Gmail client ( I just like it more :) ), and two others in a regular @ client.
I used to have all my accounts in Universal Inbox which was convenient until I intentionally changed @gmail account setting from IMAP to force to open in Gmail client. Now I don't see @gmail accounts in Universal Inbox and can't add it there ..
Currently I have to open @gmail from Gmail client and 2 others accounts from Universal Inbox.
My goal is to see all my email in one place.
Could someone please help me to arrange it somehow either to see on Universal inbox or etc?
Thanks in advance ...

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I need some help to organize my emails.
I have 4 accounts: a@gmail,b@gmail,a@yahoo and b@hotmail.
I am seeing/opening gmail messages in Gmail client ( I just like it more :) ), and two others in a regular @ client.
I used to have all my accounts in Universal Inbox which was convenient until I intentionally changed @gmail account setting from IMAP to force to open in Gmail client. Now I don't see @gmail accounts in Universal Inbox and can't add it there ..
Currently I have to open @gmail from Gmail client and 2 others accounts from Universal Inbox.
My goal is to see all my email in one place.
Could someone please help me to arrange it somehow either to see on Universal inbox or etc?
Thanks in advance ...

If it were me, I would import the two non-gmail address in to gmail by going to gmail on your computer and clicking on the settings tab and then going to accounts & import. Then I'd create two labels, one for each account and setup two filters. Then you can manage it all from your gmail account and still have push notifications.