Which Android Browser supports flash player?

mikebou

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

My phone specs are:

Phone: LG-P716

First time at this forum. Had my first smart phone for a couple of months now.
I have problems trying to play embedded video on websites. I have tried FlashFox (paid version), Puffin, Dolphin, installed the last Adobe plugin. No success. The message is "Error loading media: File could not be played".
I have done quite a bit of searching to resolve this issue. I am aware that Flash is no longer supported natively on android. But I am getting no success at all. I am thinking that this issue is now to do with the OS itself and not a browser issue given the success some have had with using FlashFox or Dolpin.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

My phone specs are:

Phone: LG-P716

First time at this forum. Had my first smart phone for a couple of months now.
I have problems trying to play embedded video on websites. I have tried FlashFox (paid version), Puffin, Dolphin, installed the last Adobe plugin. No success. The message is "Error loading media: File could not be played".
I have done quite a bit of searching to resolve this issue. I am aware that Flash is no longer supported natively on android. But I am getting no success at all. I am thinking that this issue is now to do with the OS itself and not a browser issue given the success some have had with using FlashFox or Dolpin.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

The Flash plugin will actually still work with Dolphin directly on Android 4.1.2. Puffin and FlashFox both load the flash content remotely, so if you're having trouble with a site in those it is most likely an issue with the site and not your phone. Try playing some of Amazon's free videos and see if it works for you, that should help narrow down the issue.

tqmcguire

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
You can use a hacked flash player to get it working in Dolphin.

How to install Flash Player on any Android KitKat Phone - Dolphin's Free Mobile Web Browser

There are also a few browsers that use server-side rendering to allow use of flash, but I've found that their performance can be poor. FlashFox, Puffin, Photon... Puffin is the best but costs $4 and is still not particularly smooth.

This. Dolphin is by far the best way I've found to view Flash on Android. It provides the best experience.

ArtieD

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Photon Flash Player & Browser will play Flash media. I got it to open the website you're looking for, but it would not play it. Don't know why. It works on other sites. Maybe you need the premium version.