Not registered on the network and upgrading fom Jelly Bean to another Kit Kat or ano.

Henry Barnett

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Good morning folks,

I recently bought 2 Samsung trend lites with jelly bean 4.1.2 installed. I am haveing problems with it and I have seen that I should upgrade the software. JB is now up to date but I do not know how "changing" from say Jelly Bean 4.1.2 to say Kit Kat or any other version works.

I've searched "is it safe to do so" no luck. I am begining to realise that the phones I purchased are in fact old models and cant be upgraded to a different verion of Android. If that's the case I have learnt another lesson. No one tells you that and you can do nothing about it. The phone is legally working. The software may have a fault but no-one takes responsibility.

So what can I do?

The problem I also have is "Not registered on the network" if I dial a number. I've seen various solutions and each are for the technically brilliant geeks of which I am not. None of the solutions I read about are simple and this is just not correct. I also find it annoying that the manufacturers of these phones give no help.

I feel I am stuck with a phone that is slow and buggy.

Is there anyone who can give me a simple fix for the No network bug and tell me what I can do or even if it is worth doing with JB toKK?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can reply. Henry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781