Device rebooting sometimes on system startup (with kernel message).

anon8383756

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't happen always, but when it happens, it's always when the system is starting, when the apps are starting and being granted root permissions, etc. If I don't do anything, is fine, but If I unlock my screen while the apps are loading on startup and start to open some apps, it reboots(not always). I don't know If it overloads or something, but aLogcat doesn't record anything after the system reboots. I've already used Boot Manager to disable some apps from starting, but the problem persists. It's a Moto X 4.4.4 Stock and I never had this problem before. I belive t's a Xposed Module, but I want to know which one is.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Couple questions:
1. Did you root your device and install Xposed?
2. What was the link you were trying to post? A screenshot?

anon8383756

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Couple questions:
1. Did you root your device and install Xposed?
2. What was the link you were trying to post? A screenshot?

1. Yes
2. No, it was a dropbox link with the kernel message in a PDF :(. This 10 post limit is killing me. The kernel log is long, I can't post it here directly. But If I can't post the link to makes things easy, I guess it's my only alternative.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
1. Yes
2. No, it was a dropbox link with the kernel message in a PDF :(. This 10 post limit is killing me. The kernel log is long, I can't post it here directly. But If I can't post the link to makes things easy, I guess it's my only alternative.

OK. A couple choices here: A reset should clear out all the modifications Xposed made, or if you have a custom recovery, you can restore the Nandroid before you made the changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC