Help with Screen Mirroring on my S3

RingDongDing

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to get my miniprojector to mirror my S3, but for some reason I'm just getting a blank screen. I have an MHL-HDMI adapter and I am more than certain that everything is connected properly and I have the video-out setting correct on my phone. My projector is picking up some kind of signal because otherwise it would display "No Source Detected". I'm starting to think that maybe the HDMI port on my projector or the adapter is faulty.

Anyone know what could be the problem?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to get my miniprojector to mirror my S3, but for some reason I'm just getting a blank screen. I have an MHL-HDMI adapter and I am more than certain that everything is connected properly and I have the video-out setting correct on my phone. My projector is picking up some kind of signal because otherwise it would display "No Source Detected". I'm starting to think that maybe the HDMI port on my projector or the adapter is faulty.

Anyone know what could be the problem?

It could be the ports or cable. Try other come first, then the ports. Does anything else connect to the projector? Laptop?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34