Before the end of the year, I plan to buy a new smartphone.
    My carrier is ATT and I am staying with them.

Question is, anytime in the near future (within 4-6 months), do any of you know of any plans for ATT to add any new smartphones?
    As it stands I was going to choose between the iPhone 4 and the Samsung.
    However, if the iPhone is being redesigned in that timeframe, I'd reconsider.
    I'd really like it if ATT carried an HTC phone like the EVO on sprint, the aria stinks.

Do any of you know the inside scoop, and if not, where can I get such tips/rumors?
    11-06-2010 06:15 PM
    I don't have any info on upcoming phones but I have had both samsung and htc android devices as well as the ip4 and I am quite impressed with the galaxy s line of phones. At&t's version is especially nice looking with the metal back and square corners. Just my 2.

~ Sophos
    11-06-2010 06:37 PM
    The Captivate is pretty good. That's as close as you'll get to the Evo...the new Windows devices (Focus and Surround) also were just released today.
    11-08-2010 07:51 PM
    there will always be something better down the road (such is life with smartphones), but that captivate is a fine device, and i doubt you will see a better android device on at&t before the end of this year
    11-09-2010 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD