low battery alarm app

zaraxam

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I've got a droid razr m (verizon - android 4.4.2). I'm looking for a low battery alarm app that will play an audible alarm at around 40% battery at maybe 15 minute intervals. All the apps I've seen so far want access to other information on the phone. I wouldn't think it would need this access. Anyone know of an app that installs without looking for personal info on the phone as well?

Thanks.

zaraxam

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Well, I guess you're device has an inbuilt function which is going to rang up once your battery level start falling below 10%
The problem is that it doesn't seem to have an audible alarm (only a visible one). I'm looking for one that has an audible alarm that goes off every 15 minutes. I'll try the dubattery saver. Thanks.

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Best pure charge level notifying app I know is Battery Notifier BT here....

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=APPU_zmoHVOT4M6a_ywO-roLwBA&token=bRS5Ae8f

You can set an alarm for any custom low level charge percentage setting you want, and conversely for any maximum charge level if - like me - you don't want to charge your battery to 100%. The alarm can be set for a variety of repeat intervals, in a loop, or if you don't want the alarm in certain situations you can simply set it to vibrate.

You can also set visual notifications by changing the icon colour at preset charge levels as well, whether you want to use the widget or just the percentage display on the status bar.

zaraxam

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I got the battery notifier bt free. When the alarm starts, it continues over and over non-stop and I have to manually stop it. If I'm not around the phone at the time, it continues to sound until I stop it which drains the battery. I'd like to be able to set it to sound for maybe 3 seconds and then stop for maybe 15 minutes, and then sound for 3 seconds again, etc.

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Go to Settings>Full battery charge options>Repeat in loop.

I'm guessing that's ticked which is why it wont turn off. On the same settings page, if you go in to Repeat interval you can set a repeat time in there.

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I have the Pro version and thought the free one had the same option.

Just downloaded the free one and you're correct in that it doesn't. Not trying to get you to spend your cash but its well worth the money IMO.

Shaishav Saraswat

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I stumbled upon your message from google. I have in fact recently released an android app called 'Skana Battery Alerts'. It shows smart, highly customisable alerts on high battery, low battery or when charge cable is removed. I swear on my life that you would have not seen a more customisable battery alerts app. It is based on a new UI/UX scheme called D-Follow which aims to make each part of the app highly responsive according to user behavior. You can experience D-Follow at (youtube) : goo(.)gl/lwWyTR

You can get the free version of the app at (fit for your use case):
goo(.)gl/8jQiqg
If you want the paid version you can visit :
goo(.)gl/fOq2hE

Now, remember one thing the reason that most battery alert apps don't provide low battery alarms because constantly querying the phone for battery level is a costly affair. But, Skana Battery Alerts app uses a smart predictive algorithm to assess a reasonable launch time at least possible resource usage. The trade-off is that your low battery alers (only) might be off by a level or two. Be sure it saves tons of your battery.

I hope you like the app. Contact me at : skanaworks(at)gmail.com

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc