Why are my Google Play services crashing after I did an update?

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
google play services crashing after update.

I have xolo q610s phone. Its good. But after yesterday google play services update, it is getting error like google play services stopped unexpectedly, its google play services app is crashing every now and again, it happened after last yesterday update. It was working fine before. I resetted my phone 2-3 times, erased everything every app but evry time same error pops up. Dont know whether it is the issue by the google update or xolo. But before yesterdat update, it was working absolutely good. XOLO, Could you tell something what might be the probable cause of the error? If i downgrade google play services, it again starys woking as normal, but some apps like youtube , maps and hangout need updated versions of play services app. Dont know how to fix it, please suggest something. I have tried everything almost evrything like clearing data, etc etc. Hoping you will reply. Am I aloe to face this problem or others have same isuue too?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: google play services crashing after update.

Welcome to Android Central! You may have to consider a factory reset.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Oh sorry, I missed that ...

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Try booting into Safe Mode. Press and hold Power, and when the Power options come up, press and hold Power Off until you get the Safe Mode option. Tap OK, then see how the phone does after it reboots.

Posted via Android Central App

Bong Munich

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site

I'm also having the same problem in my Xolo Q610s... Please take it seriously I really really Love this Phone(Xolo Q610
) I even booted it in safe mode but the problem is just same.. Please HELP!!!

Chandran Mohan

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site

Dear, i am also facing the same issue.....after i update some apps which it shows required....since then i am receiving the same error msg...hope somebody might have solved this issue.

Chandran

kud1aty

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site

My friend have same problem with this phone. Don't have luck to fix it yet.

Rohanth Rao

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site

Hi frnds i also buyed xoloQ610s mobile i m also facing sme problem any method z der to solve dis problem plzz help me any1....10719232_521493654652327_900111928_n.jpg10723098_521493564652336_1778353443_n.jpg

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Play Services updated on 14th oct, but the problem persists as like, its crashing and we are unable to use updated version of hangout, YouTube and maps. I think i have to quit using my xolo phone for atleast 6 months i hope till then issue will be resolved. I even tried manually installing different versions of Google play services, but this to didn't help. I resetted my phone many times and all time much data is lost.

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

cant say anything how to solve this problem. I want to use xolo phone but its continuous error message is irritating, stopping play services again and again. I use maps frequently, but that too are stopping unexpectedly.Pls do one thing, when ever this issue get resolved, pls inform me here too, so that i get information that issue is solved. Keep updatig the phone regular and see which update works and fixes the issue. Toay on 15th too an update is released to google play services, try that, and tell here that issue is solved or not?

Ashwani Tomar

May 30, 2013
Visit site
dear friend
my google play was also crashing after google play services were updated but now its working fine in my XOLO q 610
it can be fixed easily
first of all instal software update which you find in Xolo care option or in SETTING/ ABOUT PHONE/ SOFTWARE UPDATE, THIS ONE IS JUST 7 MB FILE download it and instal it its a system file so it will be installed by the phone itself, after updating firm ware it will work normally,
:p:-*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki