findin uninstalled apps downloaded from play store?

Ronald Wai Phyo

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Is there anyone who knows how to get the apps that are downloaded and installed but uninstalled later? Due to some factors I have uninstalled them. And, it seems that I need them now. I can't download them again as when I downloaded them, I was using a vpn shield.

Posted via Android Central App

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
You should be able to find any applications that you have installed via the Play Store under Play Store -> Settings Drawer -> My Apps -> All. If you know the name of the app you can just search for it and reinstall it.

If you have uninstalled them you will have to redownload the application. In the future you can use an application like ES File Explorer or Astro File Manager to backup the APK (the application file) and be able to reinstall it at a later time.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
App Backup and Restore will back them up too (and install the backups if you uninstall the apps).

When you go to install an app that you previously installed, the "Install" button will say "Installed". Press it anyway. It's the same button, just the text on it is changed. It doesn't matter how you installed them before - the Play Store links the app to your phone's gmail account - which doesn't change when you use a VPN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol