do not buy this phone I have had nothing but problems cannot even get anyone to help me way too much money my galaxy s3 was much better
    10-07-2014 07:04 AM
    What kind of problems have you encountered?
    10-07-2014 08:58 AM
    Yes, people will take your post much more seriously if you give us details about the problems you've been having, and what you tried to do to solve them. Perhaps someone on this forum could even help you solve those problems.
    10-09-2014 02:30 PM
    Also which carrier you're on. Some of them are easier to work with than others.

Warranties exist for a reason - people aren't perfect. Neither are the devices we make, like machines that make cellphones. Once in a while, a real dud gets out of the factory. A good carrier will just replace the phone and let the manufacturer worry about it.

If you had an S3, OTA-updated it to 4.3 and said that there were problems, that's another thing. The update was so faulty that a lot of phones had to be replaced. But read the rebviews on the S5, read the various posts in different forums about it. It's a good phone. It won't survive your taking it swimming, or dropping it 5 feet to concrete, but it should work out of the box, and not give you any problems but needing a battery replacement in a few years.

That you got a real dud is entirely possible, but until I red reports all over the place that a particular model is a dud, I'll put my money on your phone belong one of the few duds that got out. If we knew your carrier, someone with experience that carrier's repair/return policies might be able to help you. And, as B. Diddy said, we'd need to know what the problems are. If the phone is, say, acting strangely after you installed an app you downloaded from a questionable site, it's not the phone's fault. OTOH, a bad motherboard could be giving you all sorts of seemingly-unrelated problems.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-10-2014 04:30 PM