TuneIn Radio is terrible. Any alternatives?

tonyr6

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
TuneIn radio pro which I wasted my money on is got to be the worst radio app ever. First you can't even find your bookmarks without playing a game of Wheres Waldo. Then my custom stations that I created on TuneIn horrible website won't play. Try again comes up. Also when I have a station streaming music it is got to be the biggest battery hog ever. I listen for 5 minutes on my Nexus 5 and the battery literally goes down 2%-3%. Other streaming apps like DI.fm and RadioTunes it may go down only 1% or less in 5 minutes. Then I check the battery usage and it shows the highest percentage of drain.

I really only use Tune In for soma fm as they have the nerve to charge $4 for there dated ugly app. I searched for alternatives on Google which was a waste of time just giving me ad links to links. Also I searched on the appstore but all I got were stupid apps from other country's like I understand Russian.

tonyr6

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I tried pandora too many repeats. As I said before I only care about soma fm and a few other stations like Air 1 radio. I refuse to pay for somafm ugly app that should be free to begin with like every other radio service app.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
TuneIn is excellent, been using it for years and not found anything nearly as good. I've never paid for the pro version though as the free version works just fine for me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch