I just got my first droid (D2G), and am wondering if there's a way to re-order the 7 home screens?

For example, move the page that's 3-left to 1-left or something like that?

Thanks,
    AJ
    11-17-2010 09:01 AM
    Why don't you move the stuff that is on screen 3 over to screen 1? I am able to do that on my Droid X and would assume it is the same for your phone.
    11-17-2010 10:23 AM
    Uh, yeah, this makes no sense, sorry. They're blank pages that YOU fill with what you want. Move your stuff around.
    11-17-2010 11:05 AM
    Because Moto decided to fill some of the home pages with reasonably relevant widgets and apps. Just that they're "out of order" IMHO.

I could delete everything off one page only to add everything from another page to it, and then delete all that off the original page, and move stuff from another page, etc, etc. But wouldn't it be just a lot easier to somehow say, "Move page 3L to 1L" (by dragging it or other settings)?

(Yes, it would be valid to call me "lazy", but as you both mention, the pages are supposed to be completely customizable, it only makes sense that the order of the pages could be easily re-arranged too.)
    11-17-2010 11:41 AM
    Lazy! LOL. Nah, you gotta move 'em. You don't have to delete and reinstall them, just play that car gridlock game where as long as you have ONE open space....have fun. You win when they're where you want 'em.
    11-17-2010 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD