Hi
    I want to start off, I have a I6 Clone running Android, I bought this in China on my last trip, This is a novelty phone, for the kids, But I do have a few questions?
    I am not familiar with android at all! Lets start there! let alone with a (Iphone skin) LOL
    The phone is set for English, but all the apps are in Chinese, and I am assuming they were just downloaded in Chinese!
    Can some one help me with the updating this to English ? and how to get apps and all the fun stuff

Thanks
    B
    10-13-2014 11:17 AM
    The phone is set for English, but all the apps are in Chinese, and I am assuming they were just downloaded in Chinese!
    Can some one help me with the updating this to English ?
    The apps you have were written in Chinese. You have to install apps that were written in English.

and how to get apps and all the fun stuff
    Either the Play Store (if you have that app on the phone, but you probably don't - you can try finding a Gapps [Google apps] package, but no guarantees it'll run on that phone) or the Amazon App Store. (Go to Amazon, search for a free app, try to install it and it will give you instructions to install Appstore on your phone.)
    10-13-2014 03:31 PM