Hello, I use the Message+ application for text messages on the Galaxy S5. When I am apart of a group text, for certain individuals, every time I send a text to the group, these 2 individuals out of about 8 get that pop up message that says "Confirm: Read report will be sent" and they have to select OK every time I send a message.

I have tried to uncheck or check every single priority report box available in settings and cannot find anything on here or youtube showing me how to stop this. My friends maintain it has to be something on my end because they told me they once had to change the setting, but it is not the same on my phone. As I said some do not get this report, but it is very annoying to a couple people and I would like to fix it on my end if possible.

If thats not possible on my end I would really appreciate someone letting me know how THEY would turn it off and I can relay the information to them as I rip them ffor making me feel bad. Thanks!
    10-15-2014 10:51 AM
    Do you know which phones they're using? Also, are you getting read reports from all users, even the ones that don't get the popup? You could turn the delivery report/read report feature OFF on YOUR phone, but then you wouldn't get these confirmations back.
    It sounds to me like there might be a privacy feature on their phone, too, that's making the pop up appear when someone requests a delivery/read report.
    10-15-2014 11:00 AM
    If you send a received report request with a text, and the person receiving the text has "ask me" (or equivalent) for received reports enabled (both conditions have to be met), they'll get the popup. If you don't request the report they won't get it, and if they have their text app set to either reply to all requests or reply to none, they won't get it.

What you do, and what they do, depends on whether you want received reports for all texts. (I don't - 99.99% of them get through, and if I don't get an answer within the expected or required time, I just send another text.)
    10-15-2014 02:19 PM