I have a UnoBooked android tablet that is having screen problems when plugged in.
    When I touch the screen, it would randomly make incorrect movements and would open incorrect programs. but this is only when I plugged it in.

Have I restarted it?: I would be insulted if you asked.
    Scanning it for unwanted programs?: eyup, with multiple programs too.
    Re-calibrating the screen?: eyup.
    checking running tasks for unwanted programs?: eyup.
    resetting?: i'd rather not have to.

Im having the same problem as this guy: ht + tp:// + tinyurl. + com/ + nt6pq94
    10-18-2014 07:06 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Strong magnetic fields can potentially interfere with normal touchscreen usage, as discussed in this thread about the old Blackberry Playbook: Magnetic fields vs Touchscreen - BlackBerry Support Community Forums. I would wonder if the internal charging circuitry is generating an electromagnetic field that is not properly shielded, and is therefore causing issues with the touchscreen only while charging. I'm not an electrical engineer by trade, so I'm just piecing things together from the web.
    10-18-2014 08:12 PM
    The only time I've had this happen was when the USB cable would go bad. Usually I just notice slow charging at first. As it gets worse, charging ability would go down and the touch screen would act up, even responding to phantom touches when nothing was physically touching the screen. This may not be the only cause to your problem, but checking with a known good/new USB cable would be an easy diagnostic.
    10-18-2014 09:50 PM