How do I download Whatsapp For Pc - Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1?

Param Khiva1

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
How To Download Whatsapp For Pc - Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1

I want to download Whatsapp for Pc.Please anyone tell me How can download the Whatsapp for Pc.I have a Nokia Phone and Whatsapp don't support my Phone so please anyone tell to How i can download Whatsapp for Pc.I want to download Whatsapp for Windows 7.Please provide me step-by-step guide to download Whatsapp for pc.My Pc has 2 GB and Good Graphic Card so Can i download Whatsapp for Pc.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: How To Download Whatsapp For Pc - Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1

I want to download Whatsapp for Pc.Please anyone tell me How can download the Whatsapp for Pc.I have a Nokia Phone and Whatsapp don't support my Phone so please anyone tell to How i can download Whatsapp for Pc.I want to download Whatsapp for Windows 7.Please provide me step-by-step guide to download Whatsapp for pc.My Pc has 2 GB and Good Graphic Card so Can i download Whatsapp for Pc.

I did a Google Search and found this:

http://www.iwhatsappforpc.com/whatsapp-for-pc-free-download-windows-7-computer/

Gives you a step by step guide and the ability to download it to your computer.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How To Download Whatsapp For Pc - Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1

Welcome to Android Central! Hopefully that link above will help. Do you have the Nokia X, or one of the Nokia phones running Windows Phone? Keep in mind that this is an Android site, so questions about a Windows Phone or Windows on a desktop/laptop might not be fully answered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC