Hi Dears,
    I am a new here, a college student and part time Web Designer. I want to join the field of Application Development. Right now I am learning android application development from different video tutorials.
    I am a little bit confused, I feel that in future Anti Virus & Computer Security business will be on Peak.
    I request seniors to please share your suggestions that what is right for me? So that I should focus on one thing only.
    Bundle of Thanks in Advance for your precious time.
    10-20-2014 12:45 PM
    Is there anything that interest you in terms of Android development? Anything you want to see better? If so, take a look at that and hopefully it leads you down the appropriate path to develop for Android.
    10-20-2014 02:02 PM
    I spend over thirty years as an IT professional before retiring. The one thing I can tell you for sure is that whatever is the top area in demand and/or of interest today will probably not be five years down the road. The one constant in IT is change. My advice - pick an area of interest to start and expect to be learning and changing focus for your entire career. Because just when you think you have it all mastered something will change or a new area grabs your interest. Good adventures in your career.
    10-20-2014 02:06 PM