I love Inbox, but I have a Hotmail account. I'm not going to switch to Gmail as it's a pain to switch everything, so I'm asking you guys if this new Inbox only supports Google mail or other mail accounts too. If it is just Gmail accounts, please don't give me a rough time about my remark, I am just wondering. Thanks.
    10-26-2014 07:30 PM
    Go to Settings/General/Accounts and add a new account. Make it an Inbox account. Put in your hotmail info.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    10-26-2014 11:58 PM
    Go to Settings/General/Accounts and add a new account. Make it an Inbox account. Put in your hotmail info.
    I have an iPhone, sorry. I know there is inbox on the iPhone too, but can I add my Hotmail account the same way?
    10-27-2014 12:00 AM
    The new Inbox functionality is only available for Gmail accounts. You'll need to switch to Gmail if you want to use it. The Inbox app won't handle your e-mail that stored on Microsoft's servers.
    10-27-2014 01:25 PM
    The new Inbox functionality is only available for Gmail accounts. You'll need to switch to Gmail if you want to use it. The Inbox app won't handle your e-mail that stored on Microsoft's servers.
    Alright, thanks for letting me know.
    10-27-2014 01:38 PM