1. how do I do a screenshot and post in the forum?
    2, how do I make folders for the note 4 so I can add like apps into?
    3. am I supposed to clear my cache? and what is the purpose?
    4. is it ok to force stop apps?
    thanks that's all for now! but I'm sure I will have more
    10-27-2014 09:36 AM
    1. The default way for Android is to hold Volume Down + Power buttons. The screen shots will be saved in the folder /Pictures/Screenshots/ in your phone. You can either copy the screenshot from your phone to your computer, then when you post a message in this forum, click on the "Go Advanced" button below your text box to allow attachment. Or you can use a forum app on your phone, such as Tapatalk, and attach it directly.

I believe with the Note 4 you can also take screenshot by swiping the entire edge of your hand from left to right, this is a Samsung feature.

2. Try this video:

For default Android launcher, you just tap and hold the app icon and drag it on top of another app icon, and it will automatically create a folder from them.

3. Not really. Cache files are temporary files that could make the app load faster (or sometimes slower). It's similar to how web browsers cache webpages so the next time you go to that webpage it doesn't have to re-download the entire page. Sometimes some apps have errors and clearing out their cache or clearing the entire app's data could help solve the issue. I wouldn't worry much about it.

4. Yes. But it isn't efficient all the time because some apps automatically launch themselves or stay in the background (which allow them to a load faster or give your notifications). If there are too many background background app they may take fill up memories slow down the phone. If there are apps that you do not want to use at all, you should Disable them instead, this mean it will not show up in the app drawer and it will never run in the background.
    srkmagnus, B. Diddy and brick58 like this.
    10-27-2014 10:22 AM
    You can also screenshot with a Note by pressing the pen button (when the pen isn't near the screen) and keeping it pressed, then holding the pen against the screen until you hear the click. (You'll get a little "save/cancel bar at the top of the screen about half a second after that.)

Force closing an app won't hurt anything, but it normally won't help anything either. (It frees some RAM, but then that becomes wasted RAM. In Android, RAM should be as full as possible.) Force closing is needed if an app refuses to close, freezes or otherwise goes "walkabout".
    10-27-2014 02:07 PM
    10-28-2014 05:46 PM