I have a bunch of photos in Picasa in my laptop hp pc. I recently acquired a samsung tab 4 10.0 and wish to copy my photos from laptop to tablet. How do I do it.
    10-30-2014 08:44 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The Picasa program for your PC doesn't actually contain the photos--it's a photo organizing/editing app that accesses the photos in the local folders of the computer. You can use Picasa to upload those photos to your Google+ Photo albums in the cloud.

If you want to move the photos physically to your tablet, connect the table to the laptop via USB, then use Windows Explorer to drag and drop the photos from the laptop to the tablet. It's probably easiest to put them in the Pictures folder.

You could also upload your photos to your Google+ Photo albums using the Picasa program. Once they're in Google+, you can see them easily using the Photos or Gallery app, and you can download them locally to the tablet if you want the full copy. When you upload using Picasa, just select yourself as the person to share with, if you want the photos to be completely private.
    10-31-2014 03:03 AM
    Yes, if you don't mind having photos in a cloud, Google+ would work. Microsoft's onedrive gives you more free GB of data you can upload to the cloud I think though. Both options also allow you to do automatic backups of your tablets (or pcs) photos so you can always have all your photos (even new ones you take) in the cloud without having to manually move them over if you want.

There are other options too but cloud is the simplest besides hardwire transfer.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-01-2014 05:14 AM