Hi all,
    I am using Samsung Grand Duos and recently I have rooted my device. Now,I tried uninstalling the King User app which in returned uninstalled some very basic default system apps.
    I am not able to access my camera as I can't see the camera app in the app menu.
    Then I am not able to access any of the Google stuffs like Google Search,Calendar,Gmail or even Play store.

I have tried restoring it to factory settings but still the same problem.

Please help me to fix this.
    Thanks!!
    Che Polino likes this.
    11-03-2014 04:08 AM
    You download Gapps zip file ur phone search it on google and also download stock Samsung camera app u will get it on Google.....
    11-03-2014 04:16 AM
    I have tried restoring it to factory settings but still the same problem.
    Just FYI (and for anyone else reading this), Factory Restore removes things you added, it doesn't reinstall things you deleted. It's really more "wipe my additions".
    11-04-2014 04:44 PM
    hey I have got the same problem please let me know if you get your problem fixed I am using Qmobile A30....
    Che Polino likes this.
    11-30-2014 02:21 AM
    hey I have got the same problem please let me know if you get your problem fixed I am using Qmobile A30....
    I recently rooted my device ...so I uninstalled a lot of system apps....then I wanted to reinstall some of them....I went to play store...I was unable to install them again...so I took the app from my friend via xender.( u can download it from other website....for doing that just type the name of the app u want to install in google...find a proper source to download..then install it from a file manager from ur phone) installed it from there...and guess what...it is running just fine..even it is getting updated from play store
    04-04-2016 07:55 AM