Can anyone help with some SideSync 3.0 Questions?

bmatson12

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
SideSync 3.0 Questions

I recently bought (and am in love with) my new Galaxy Tab S. I'm especially loving the SideSync options, which I pair with my Note 3 phone. I am having 2 questions about SideSync I was hoping someone could answer for me on here....

1) When I am responding to a text message on my phone from my tablet via SideSync, the keyboard on the tablet comes up, but it does not have the predictive text at the top of the keys like it would if I were texting from the phone itself. Is there a way to enable this? I've used the floating keyboard as well as the standard keyboard for typing on my phone from my tablet, and neither option has the predictive text.

2) How do i setup the call forwarding feature so I can take phone calls on my tablet? Anytime i want to have a call (incoming or outgoing), SideSync stops working while the call is in progress, and I have to take the call on my phone. I don't know how to set up the call forwarding to the tablet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

cpadgett39

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: SideSync 3.0 Questions

I recently bought (and am in love with) my new Galaxy Tab S. I'm especially loving the SideSync options, which I pair with my Note 3 phone. I am having 2 questions about SideSync I was hoping someone could answer for me on here....

1) When I am responding to a text message on my phone from my tablet via SideSync, the keyboard on the tablet comes up, but it does not have the predictive text at the top of the keys like it would if I were texting from the phone itself. Is there a way to enable this? I've used the floating keyboard as well as the standard keyboard for typing on my phone from my tablet, and neither option has the predictive text.

2) How do i setup the call forwarding feature so I can take phone calls on my tablet? Anytime i want to have a call (incoming or outgoing), SideSync stops working while the call is in progress, and I have to take the call on my phone. I don't know how to set up the call forwarding to the tablet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty