Why can't I sign into my YouTube app?

Ayaan Danish

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
Unable to sign into YouTube app

Hi
my youtube android app wont let me sign in it says there was a problem with the network... Please help me fix it i use wifi... i tried clearing cache clearing data, uninstalling updates and reinstallin them, restarting ma phone, turning off ma phone and removing da battery for 10 mins, removing and readding ma account but nothing worked.. pls help me man im losing hope... :'(

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Unable to sign into YouTube app

Hi
my youtube android app wont let me sign in it says there was a problem with the network... Please help me fix it i use wifi... i tried clearing cache clearing data, uninstalling updates and reinstallin them, restarting ma phone, turning off ma phone and removing da battery for 10 mins, removing and readding ma account but nothing worked.. pls help me man im losing hope... :'(
Try signing in through mobile data. Also, have you tried reseting the router to see if that gives you a better result?

Ian Benthien

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Unable to sign into YouTube app

Hi

I know this was a long time ago. But i found a fix for me. I had to install an older version of youtube. Version 4.4.11. I imagine any youtube app under that version will work. If its a system app. Root, titaniun backup and uninstall it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12