Hi
    my youtube android app wont let me sign in it says there was a problem with the network... Please help me fix it i use wifi... i tried clearing cache clearing data, uninstalling updates and reinstallin them, restarting ma phone, turning off ma phone and removing da battery for 10 mins, removing and readding ma account but nothing worked.. pls help me man im losing hope...
    11-09-2014 11:39 AM
    Hi
    my youtube android app wont let me sign in it says there was a problem with the network... Please help me fix it i use wifi... i tried clearing cache clearing data, uninstalling updates and reinstallin them, restarting ma phone, turning off ma phone and removing da battery for 10 mins, removing and readding ma account but nothing worked.. pls help me man im losing hope...
    Try signing in through mobile data. Also, have you tried reseting the router to see if that gives you a better result?
    Ayaan Danish likes this.
    11-09-2014 12:18 PM
    no not really... thanks for the help.. imma do what u told me now....
    11-10-2014 04:26 AM
    Hi
    I know this was a long time ago. But i found a fix for me. I had to install an older version of youtube. Version 4.4.11. I imagine any youtube app under that version will work. If its a system app. Root, titaniun backup and uninstall it.
    08-21-2016 01:10 AM