Im thinking of going back to apple sadly.

cooperb21

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I have had an S4 for a while now and in my experience its not been great. For a long time i been told how much better android is but im starting to regret it.

1. Lag and stutter in menus ever since i got s4 there is noticeable lag sometimes just using phone basic functions this is not good at all when your buying a premium smart phone never had this on any apple phone even after using model for 2 -3 years.

2. App store is limited alot of games and apps i see are not on Google play store.

The main problem for me is the lag honestly it just does not feel premium and android seems slow.

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I have had an S4 for a while now and in my experience its not been great. For a long time i been told how much better android is but im starting to regret it.

1. Lag and stutter in menus ever since i got s4 there is noticeable lag sometimes just using phone basic functions this is not good at all when your buying a premium smart phone never had this on any apple phone even after using model for 2 -3 years.

2. App store is limited alot of games and apps i see are not on Google play store.

The main problem for me is the lag honestly it just does not feel premium and android seems slow.

From what I've heard, it's the UI of the phone. Touchwiz lags a lot from what I also heard. I can't say bc I've never used a Samsung phone. I can suggest using a launcher I.e, nova launcher I hear is really good & should help a lot w the lag. Also, u can go into developer options & change the animation speed to .5 on all 3 of em.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

cooperb21

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
From what I've heard, it's the UI of the phone. Touchwiz lags a lot from what I also heard. I can't say bc I've never used a Samsung phone. I can suggest using a launcher I.e, nova launcher I hear is really good & should help a lot w the lag. Also, u can go into developer options & change the animation speed to .5 on all 3 of em.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕������

Ill try that

edit: what about turning off animation scale some videos suggest that vs 0.5