Can I install .exe files on my Android?

kanders2453

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Installing .exe file

I recently purchased A Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro so am fairly unfamiliar with Android. Been trying to install Easy-Hide-IP VPN but it tells me no application exists to do this. Is it possible to install .exe files in Android?

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Installing .exe file

Not to my knowledge, and it would scare to me try. EXE is Windows talk to my knowledge. What you need is the APK for that to install on Android. If they don't have an APK, you probably can't do it.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Installing .exe file

And you can't "install" an exe file on Windows, all you can do is run it. (Unless it's an installer, like Setup.exe or Install.exe.)

If you want to use a VPN on Android, there are loads of them. Go to the Play Store, type vpn into the search box and try a few. (Some are a lot better than others.)

Unless your country is blocking you, though (like you're behind the Great Firewall of China), a VPN doesn't really do anything - the IP address of the device using the VPN can now be detected easily, so if you're planning on using a VPN to hide things you shouldn't be doing, it won't. TOR might make it more difficult for them to get you, but they will if they really want to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown