Supossedly all the HTC Droid DNAs are unlock, but mine isn't. the first time that i try putting on GSM it worked, i powered the phone off and then reseted it to its originals settings, and it stop working on GSM, Im tying to use with T-Mobile, but whenever i put the SIM card in it says "Non-Verizon SIM card" and it doesn't work. i will appreciate it so much if somebody could help me. Thanks
    11-16-2014 09:30 PM
    Supossedly all the HTC Droid DNAs are unlock, but mine isn't. the first time that i try putting on GSM it worked, i powered the phone off and then reseted it to its originals settings, and it stop working on GSM, Im tying to use with T-Mobile, but whenever i put the SIM card in it says "Non-Verizon SIM card" and it doesn't work. i will appreciate it so much if somebody could help me. Thanks
    I don't think you can unlock that device for us on another carrier. At least not for the Verizon model. Have you contacted Verizon for assistance?
    11-17-2014 02:02 PM
    No, I haven't do you think I should try that? I have tried everything but everybody says it should be unlock..
    11-17-2014 03:42 PM