Metro PCS - Cant get 4G Only "E" Help.

Jonathan Martinez4

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
I recently just switched from Verizon to Metro PCS. I Have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I got it from Verizon. Everytime I turn on the mobile data on top of the bars a "E" appears, internet is really slow and no matter where I go it never connects to 4g or even 3g. My phone had 4g all the time when I was with Verizon. I checked the coverage with metro PCS and it says my area is covered. I called in multiple times but all they told me was to turn off the phone and take the Sim card out and wait 10 seconds then turn it back on and that didnt work. I also waited 2 hours like they said, its been 2 days now. My phone has not gotten 4G let since I moved to Metro.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Bring the phone into them and ask them to show you how to get 4G (or even 3G) on the phone. It's their problem. (They probably provisioned your account wrong.) If they can't, they're selling you something they can't provide - and that's illegal in so many ways I don't have room to list them all here.

The people you talk to on the phone find the problem in a checklist and read the answer to you - they don't know any more about cellphones than the kid at the register at the supermarket.

jsnbbq

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
What did you find out? My phone is doing that now and it was working great for over a month and now it's stuck on E. MetroPCS rep told me to bring in the phone to have them look at it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463