I am looking for a link for a stocknrom, I am all ready rooted.
    11-21-2014 01:50 PM
    The stock ROM is the one that came with the phone. Cyanogen and AOSP aren't stock for the T-339, they're custom ROMs. (And they're rooted, so you don't need to root before you flash them, unless the method you use to flash them requires that you be rooted - which isn't something I'd never let near my phone. Remember, it's not the phone itself that's rooted, it's the ROM that's rooted.)
    I am looking for a link for a stocknrom, I am all ready rooted.
    Stock as in Touchwiz, or aosp stock? If it's your first foray into custom ROMs, perhaps Cyanogenmod is what you are looking for. Take a look at their site and follow instructions to install the ROM to your device. Be sure to get the correct ROMs and necessary installation files.
    11-22-2014 10:32 PM
    The stock ROM is the one that came with the phone. Cyanogen and AOSP aren't stock for the T-339, they're custom ROMs. (And they're rooted, so you don't need to root before you flash them, unless the method you use to flash them requires that you be rooted - which isn't something I'd never let near my phone. Remember, it's not the phone itself that's rooted, it's the ROM that's rooted.)
    11-23-2014 11:58 PM
    I put the lightwave on and it hasnt been good.. Now I have no network sercice amd when go to mobile networks it says insert sim to access network... sooo flashed MJ4 says installed but I have no phone number unknown network few other missing things and still not working.. if I restatt can usually get a text out... any ideas how to fix not registered or sim insert??
    12-01-2014 12:15 PM
    Best Buy. Ask where the Samsung Experience desk is. Those people can probably flash the current ROM for that phone for you correctly. (Unless the phone is under warranty you're asking for a favor, so act like it and you may get it. They're not required to flash out of warranty phones.)
    12-01-2014 12:51 PM