Hi Guys. My Huawei honor 3 C touch pad lower portion is not working due to water insertion. Home/back buttons and screen just above this not working.
    Screen rotation takes place for some applications. But some application does not allow for screen rotation. I am finding it very difficult to start the application which need pressing next/Ok/proceed buttons and that too fals on the lowest row of screen that not working(screen rotation does not work). Please suggest any good application to counter this problem. Visited the service centre but charging too much for touch pad replacement. Pl help me..
    11-22-2014 03:55 PM
    Hi Guys. My Huawei honor 3 C touch pad lower portion is not working due to water insertion. Home/back buttons and screen just above this not working.
    Screen rotation takes place for some applications. But some application does not allow for screen rotation. I am finding it very difficult to start the application which need pressing next/Ok/proceed buttons and that too fals on the lowest row of screen that not working(screen rotation does not work). Please suggest any good application to counter this problem. Visited the service centre but charging too much for touch pad replacement. Pl help me..
    Unfortunately there might not be a solution to force screen rotation like you are seeking. You can possibly try a third party launcher and see if there are settings to achieve the same goal, but in a different way.
    Let us know how it goes.

Also, the long term solution is to replace the device or get the fix. Oftentimes problems like this get worse.
    Unfortunately there might not be a solution to force screen rotation like you are seeking. You can possibly try a third party launcher and see if there are settings to achieve the same goal, but in a different way.
    Let us know how it goes.

Also, the long term solution is to replace the device or get the fix. Oftentimes problems like this get worse.
    11-22-2014 10:13 PM