Where is the Swees X538 2nd Sim slot location?

jones-steve19

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Swees X538 2nd Sim Slot Location

Hi,

I recently purchased a Swees X538 Dual Sim Android Phone but I am only able to locate the 1st Sim Card Slot. There appears to be 2 slots side by side but only the slot to the left hand side accepts a sim card. The slot to the right is too small to accept a micro sim and a nano sim is too small. Any ideas?

Steve

jones-steve19

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your reply.

Do you know which way the sim shoul be inserted? I have tried to insert the sim as per the diagram on the metal card slot with the cut out to the top left?

Thanks

thunder tick

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I can't find it either. I can't see a slot 'under' the two slots that are side by side and, you're right, only one of those will take a micro SIM. The other takes a micro SD. Yet, when I switch on my X538 I get the message that only one out of a possible two SIMS is installed. Baffling.

thunder tick

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
No, though I haven't really tried. It could be that the micro SIMS work by stacking one on the other - it might be that this is mcs 627 means when he says one slot is 'below' the other.

Gerryg35

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I have found the 2nd slot as said its under the SD slot,
my problem is using the 1st slot, my sim wont go completely in, anyone else have this problem or am I meant to use a nano sim rather than a micro.
Any help out there.
Gerryg35

Q77

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
How to remove vibrating when some one answering your call?

Hi ,

I have got Swees X538 and when you calling some with answering there noisy sound with vibrating , I do not now how to remove this vibrating ? :( Any Help Please?

Redcerberus

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: Swees X538 2nd Sim Slot Location

Steve, Your problem was way ahead of mine. I cannot even see how to get the back off the phone!
My attempts to ask the supplier are useless. My English does not seem to work.
Can you help me to get it off without smashing the plastic?
Regards,
Mike.

copsinger

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site

Hi, on on of the lower corners of the phone is a small notch, get your fingernail in there and twist, to be honest I have no nails and used a thin blunt knife, the back will fall away. Hope this helps

Pete

Greynotes

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for that. I got mine apart eventually using your suggestion. Next Question: My display has gone dim. Any idea how to get it back to normal? Many thanks. Ok it was easy: go to settings, Display etc and adjust brightness.
Next Question: My alarm only works if I set it a few hours ahead. Doesn't work if set to next day or any form of repeat. Anyone have any ideas? Also, the seller clearly states that the system can't be updated but there is a system update option in settings. Worth a try or stick to 4.4.2? Thanks guys

Last edited: