New phone help & ideas

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and am looking to upgrade. Need some expert advice on what's available.

My needs are: removable battery, memory card slot and a quality camera. I own a business and use it hard for communication (email, text, calls, social media) primarily.

I always liked the S3 I have, like the size and all so should I stick with Samsung or is there something else that would be similar or better?

I'm not in a huge hurry so rumored device options are also in play here....I've heard there is an S6 in the works, true?

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I have briefly checked it out. Would that be the best option right now? Or would being patient for an upcoming device be better? I can wait a month or two if necessary.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The G3 or the S5 are probably your best bets, considering your criteria. I'm not aware of any more big flagship phone announcements coming up within the next couple of months.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The only reasons to update would be faster CPU, more internal storage and more RAM. (Pictures? I can take beautiful pictures with a 3MP camera.) I agree that the G3 or S5 would be good choices if you want to spend the money,