Dear friends I have a problem with the F & U ETB8556 tablet. 1} is not supported by the Google play store I have
    download some apk but when I did install post wrote to me that application stopped working. Go to download from
    Google play store and tells me that I will send it. I can not understand what's going on. Does anyone ling that
    will fix the problem; 2} You can download CYDIA for I can do to hack games; I looked on youtube but I can not
    understand. Enough games I did hack the game killer but many want cydia. All this is done for my son who is 8
    years old and I have not money to take it anymore tablet. If you can help me thank you in advance Dinos Patras
    Thanks
    12-05-2014 05:50 AM
    Dear friends I have a problem with the F & U ETB8556 tablet. 1} is not supported by the Google play store I have
    download some apk but when I did install post wrote to me that application stopped working. Go to download from
    Google play store and tells me that I will send it. I can not understand what's going on. Does anyone ling that
    will fix the problem;
    Get your apps from the Amazon App Store. Same apps, same price or free ones. And it installs on any Android phone. (Just download a free app and it'll send you to a page to download the app you need and install it.)

2} You can download CYDIA for I can do to hack games; I looked on youtube but I can not
    understand. Enough games I did hack the game killer but many want cydia. All this is done for my son who is 8
    years old and I have not money to take it anymore tablet. If you can help me thank you in advance Dinos Patras
    Thanks
    1) We don't discuss how to steal apps here (and hacking a paid game to use it for free is stealing from the developer).

2) Using Cydia (or any other program) takes time, study and a certain level of knowledge, skill and ability to start. Not everyone with paint, brushes and a canvas can paint a picture.
    12-05-2014 05:52 PM