i want to delete permanently saved preferred network mode on GSM only to be able to use 4G but i cannot because its permanetly saved and any opcion doesnt work
    12-05-2014 04:51 PM
    i want to delete permanently saved preferred network mode on GSM only to be able to use 4G but i cannot because its permanetly saved and any opcion doesnt work
    There's a likely possibility your carrier or network provider does not have 4G or 3G or you bought a GSM sim which doesn't support 3G and 4G. If you can see an option to change the GSM to 3G, then your device can change into 3G/4G, but only if its available by your provider. If the option for selecting 3G or changing GSM to something else isn't available, then your device doesn't support 3G/4G. In most cases, GSM is limited to location i.e reserve/rural areas.
    Elbasan Shala likes this.
    12-06-2014 12:35 PM
    ok thank you but before two days it functioned in 4G perfectly but i changed to GSM only my prefered networks and saved and then i regret but i can not turn back to 4G only 3G is in function.
    what i want to know is if does exist a way a posibilty to change that because i cannot select other opcions what ever i do GSM only stays cant change but if i change my sim card my phone number will it work i dont know thank you very much for you help and your time
    12-06-2014 04:11 PM
    ok thank you but before two days it functioned in 4G perfectly but i changed to GSM only my prefered networks and saved and then i regret but i can not turn back to 4G only 3G is in function.
    I don't know how you will manage to change it, but if the option to change the network to 4G is available somehow, then the SIM card should work well because its the SIM that translates the network to the phone. I think you should try to contact your provider to know whether you can get a 4G/3G SIM card, some providers have different SIM cards for different networks...
    12-10-2014 08:13 AM