hey,
    i tried rooting my s5 clone sm-g900f and then into custom recovery mode. when i loaded o boot.img that i downloaded from internet... after that when it restatred the my s5 starts shows the mediatek logo and then shuts down it keeps doing it... please help.!! any help will be appreciated
    12-08-2014 03:31 AM
    hey,
    i tried rooting my s5 clone sm-g900f and then into custom recovery mode. when i loaded o boot.img that i downloaded from internet... after that when it restatred the my s5 starts shows the mediatek logo and then shuts down it keeps doing it... please help.!! any help will be appreciated
    It seems like there might have been an issue with the boot.img you tried flashing. Are you able to restore the original files to see if it will boot? If not, then you'll likely end up with a bricked device.
    12-08-2014 10:54 AM
    It seems like there might have been an issue with the boot.img you tried flashing. Are you able to restore the original files to see if it will boot? If not, then you'll likely end up with a bricked device.

I am unable to restore the original firmware as the phone doesn't starts just shows the mediatek logo and restarts P.S. doesn't connects to pc
    12-11-2014 10:36 AM
    No, i am unable to restore the original files or any files at all, as the phone shows the mediatek logo and restarts... P.S. it doesn't connect to the pc...
    12-11-2014 10:38 AM
    go to phone then keypad and type *#0066# and will restore samsung logo and type again to use mediatek logo
    06-17-2015 01:54 PM