I have a Samsung Replenish and about two weeks ago, it was dead so I put it on the charger. I accidentally unplugged the charger right after it reached the home screen, causing it to turn off, but I plugged it in right when it died. For the rest of that day, plugging it in wouldn't turn it on. Fast forward to today and I plugged it into my laptop, it actually turned on but now it's in a boot loop. Any help? I googled around and apparently boot loops only happen to people who use custom ROMs and such, but I haven't done that.
    12-08-2014 12:37 PM
    Not necessarily. First of all, charge your device fully before trying to turn it on. Now, try the instructions here to go into recovery mode. DON'T SELECT THE WIPE DATA OPTION. Instead, look for the WIPE CACHE one. See if that helps.
    Samsung M580 Replenish Android hard reset
    12-08-2014 12:49 PM
    I forgot to mention, my hardware buttons don't work so I can't hard reset it.
    12-08-2014 12:54 PM
    Well that does complicate things... a lot.

All you can do at this point then is take the battery out (if possible, I don't know if this phone has a removable battery or not) for an hour or so, put it back in and hope that cleared the cache. Or take it in for repair.
    12-08-2014 03:20 PM

All you can do at this point then is take the battery out (if possible, I don't know if this phone has a removable battery or not) for an hour or so, put it back in and hope that cleared the cache. Or take it in for repair.
    It has a removable battery, I'll do that and see if it helps.
    12-08-2014 04:53 PM

Removing the battery for an hour didn't work...I'm not sure if I can take it to be repaired since it's so old either.
    12-08-2014 06:00 PM