Looking for a bluetooth printer?

Yoshi404

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
I need to get hold of a printer that can print from a android phone via bluetooth, .PDF .DOCx ect...

There is no wirless network or any network at all where this printer is needed this is why i need it Bluetooth (Google cloud print CAN'T be used)

Also would be amazing if we cold be able to scan to the phone too from the printer

Living in the UK so no American shops Please.

Thanks
Yoshi 404
aka
Steve

Last edited:

treetopsranch

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Couldn't find any on Amazon. (Do you have Amazon in UK?) All listed there seem to be wireless only. Maybe a Google search will find some. Have you done that? Try Alibaba also. They seem to have some listed, but I couldn't get details, if you don't mind dealing with China.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
How about getting a wireless printer and then connect to it with an Ad-Hoc network (peer to peer if you will) for the purposes of printing the document?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_ad_hoc_network

Apparently, HP offers a USB device that adds bluetooth to any (possibly any HP but it's not specific) printer that has a USB plug on it (similar to those on the back of a computer). I'm still looking for the device on their site. Here's the link where they describe it: Getting started with wireless printing

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The Anycom adapter seems to be able to adapt any USB-capable printer to Bluetooth. Amazon may have a UK store.

Also the Canon Pixma MX922 appears to have a Bluetooth interface built in.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2