My phone powered off during the night and in the morning when I charged/ turned it on, I had a voicemail saying that the person would call back. However since my phone was turned off, there is no call log or notifications of their missed calls, is there any way I can see if the person had called back again and not left a second voicemail, or they simply haven't called back yet. So overall, can I retrieve missed call/ text info from while my phone was off. I tried checking my account online with my mobile provider but it only had my outgoing activity.

On the same tangent, when my phone has been off and I receive texts, it says they were received at the time of turning on my phone - this is true in a sense, but how can I find out when they actually were sent?

Thanks a heap!

I hope this isn't too waffley or something really obvious that I am wasting time with!!!
    12-11-2014 05:16 PM
    Try Phone Funky app, if i remember correctly it should work!
    12-12-2014 05:22 AM
    If your phone is fully powered off, there's no way to pull missed call or text info from it because there was no network communication. You may be able to get that info from your carrier, but it's not something generally found on your account page. If you can at all, you'd want to call their customer service or tech support to see if they can give you the times they received the call and text info. I've never had to deal with this, but it's the only way I can think of.
    12-12-2014 08:42 AM