How do you activate the optional notification icons for PhoneFusion Voice Mail Plus?

dpaustin

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
The latest PhoneFusion Voice Mail Plus for my Samsung Galaxy S5 shows sample icons in the Google Play store. These aren't the tiny status bar icons at the top, but rather alternate icons for the app itself where you can see how many voicemails the app has received. How do you activate the alternate icons? I can't find anything in the settings. Thanks in advance for the help.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The latest PhoneFusion Voice Mail Plus for my Samsung Galaxy S5 shows sample icons in the Google Play store. These aren't the tiny status bar icons at the top, but rather alternate icons for the app itself where you can see how many voicemails the app has received. How do you activate the alternate icons? I can't find anything in the settings. Thanks in advance for the help.
Hopefully you have found the answer. If not, try setting a widget. There may be a widget, rather than being a regular icon, that displays the number of messages received/unread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2