Hello

I have a moto g and seem to have a recurring problem.

If connected to my BT speaker I can only hear the caller on my phone if I rush to it and switch it off.

If connected to my smartwatch I have to speak into watch as I also can not hear caller on my phone, but this time I can not just switch off the bt or watch in time.

If my watch is on charge in my little office here at home I have to run to it to hear the caller.

For further info:
    Because of this I gave my son the smartwatch (it was only a U10 costing £27) but intend buying a moto 360 or lg rwatch if I can resolve this problem.

Hope someone can share some light.
    12-25-2014 05:13 PM
    If the speaker is media only (check its settings in Bluetooth), it won't handle phone calls. (Speakers usually don't, because they don't have mics in them.)

As for the watch, if it's set as the audio source and sink for phone calls, that's what you have to use for phone calls. If you don't want to use it while it's charging, disconnect it or turn Bluetooth off. You can't have both the phone and the watch handling the phone call, depending on which one you pick up - the watch isn't an extension phone.
    12-25-2014 06:47 PM