So I'm new to Snapchat, but my main problem is that the rear camera is zoomed in by about 4 times, and I am unable to zoom out, and then when I take a picture, it just goes to a black screen.

I've tried uninstalling, re-installing, clearing cache, restarting phone, but nothing is working. Any advice/help? Much appreciated.

Snapchat is compatible with my device (which is a Motorola Razr Maxx)
    01-01-2015 02:02 PM
    So I'm new to Snapchat, but my main problem is that the rear camera is zoomed in by about 4 times, and I am unable to zoom out, and then when I take a picture, it just goes to a black screen.

I've tried uninstalling, re-installing, clearing cache, restarting phone, but nothing is working. Any advice/help? Much appreciated.

Snapchat is compatible with my device (which is a Motorola Razr Maxx)
    I found other users (through online searches) experiencing the same problem - zoomed in camera, black screen. You have already done most everything you can do to try and fix it, except a factory reset. If you are up to the task, factory reset the device and reinstall Snapchat to see if the problem continues. If it does, then it's app related, and I would suggest filing a bug report or notifying Snapchat via email or another channel that there is a problem with the service using your device.
    01-01-2015 09:43 PM