Can I get some help with my Lenovo A850+?

StickyBarb

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
About my Lenovo A850+...

Hello, and thank you in advance for helping me out! I recently obtained a second-hand Lenovo A850+, and after using a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini for two years prior to this, I'm really confused about several things.

[I can't post links for some reason so I'll break the links, just replace the commas with periods]

i,imgur,com/qg2s7Yw,jpg
Firstly, it seems that this phone doesn't run on the standard Jellybean OS I used on my S3 Mini? It looks and functions a lot different, and I would like to change it to what I'm used to if possible, even if I have to root my phone. (which brings me to my next question)

i,imgur,com/d9r4lIc,jpg
I received the phone with SuperSU pre-installed and unable to be uninstalled. I had not rooted my S3 Mini, so I know next to nothing about rooting. Since SuperSU already rooted my phone, I decided to keep it that way so I could move my apps to my SD card from internal memory. From what I know, SuperSU roots my phone without even needing a PC connection, and I checked my root status with Root Checker (and it is rooted). Yet, the apps I installed don't show up. Does this has something to do with the fact that I installed almost all my apps via MyBackup Pro? Even so, several apps that I installed manually without the usage of MyBackup Pro do not show up. What do?

Please help me out :'( thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance