Best Place to Buy a Phone Using Another's Upgrade?

OGCF

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, I'm with AT&T right now and the primary line on my account has an upgrade available. I know AT&T allows you to use another person's upgrade for yourself so I was just wondering which website would be best to get an upgrade from?

I tried Wirefly recently because of their stupidly cheap deals, but their six month contract prevents you from using the phone with a different line so that didn't work out. Any others? Also, does anyone know if AT&T price matches?

Thanks!

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
They should match the price if you can't use your upgrade on another site at all (I couldn't buy through Amazon due to a corporate discount on my line, so they matched the price), but I'm not sure they would in your case.

OGCF

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
They should match the price if you can't use your upgrade on another site at all (I couldn't buy through Amazon due to a corporate discount on my line, so they matched the price), but I'm not sure they would in your case.

Well I figured AT&T wouldn't price match to online stores. But could I still price match to Walmart or Radioshack or Best Buy's in-store prices?

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Well I figured AT&T wouldn't price match to online stores. But could I still price match to Walmart or Radioshack or Best Buy's in-store prices?

I doubt it, but the best thing is to ask AT&T, or even see if those stores can do what you want to do.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I found the only way to do that is through AT&T. I couldnt do it with anyone else when i tried to do it last year using my brothers upgrade.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908