Gmail app won't sync certain messages

Tenchi227

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I get all of my email through Gmail. So when I didn't get any new mail on my phone I knew something was up. I go into my browser, log into Gmail and there are ten or so new messages that aren't showing in my Gmail app. From midnight to about 6 today it says I didn't get any mail. I even try to manually sync the account but they don't show up. In the settings all of my labels are set to sync. Everything seems fine. I can even use the search box and they show up in the results.
I just want to know that when I get an email sent to me I get the email without having to look for it.

Thanks

SirThale

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm having this problem too. It started when I upgraded to the latest gmail client Google released. Just curious - if you switch labels to view "All Mail" instead of just your Inbox, can you see your new messages on your phone then? I can see them then, but not in the Inbox (even though the label on the messages in All Mail says Inbox).

I'm wondering if it caused something bigger, though, because my calendar is also not syncing after the gmail update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae