Leaking Internal Memory, Help!!

haziqaliff

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Gretting, i bought my Acer beTouch E400 with Android 2.1 eclair OS. i realized that the internal memory of my phone is getting lower each day, about 400kb to 1 MB. i did clearing some caches & cleaned up my message inbox, but it wipe up only a few kb. i tried uninstalling some of my application,but it'll keep on reducing my memory slowly again, and right now i don't have any application that i downloaded, only the default applications..all i can do for now is reset my phone using "factory data reset" in the Privacy Setting..and i'm tired to do that again & again every month..does anybody with Android 2.1 got the same problem? Please help me!!!!Thanks for your help guys!!

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
i realized that the internal memory of my phone is getting lower each day, about 400kb to 1 MB. i did clearing some caches & cleaned up my message inbox, but it wipe up only a few kb. i tried uninstalling some of my application,but it'll keep on reducing my memory slowly again, and right now i don't have any application that i downloaded, only the default applications..all i can do for now is reset my phone using "factory data reset" in the Privacy Setting..and i'm tired to do that again & again every month..does anybody with Android 2.1 got the same problem?
Your apps use that storage space for data and cache so, yes, available space will decrease. If you're really worried about it then get an app to show you exactly what's using up space and monitor it for a while. It's impossible to say if you have a problem (seems unlikely IMO) or not without knowing your specific usage info.

haziqaliff

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
yup, but right now my phone only have the default apps,the same as it used to be when the 1st time i bought i,but that time i had 60mb free space,n right now it only have 22mb..thanks for your suggestion 'bout monitor apps, what's the best apps for monitoring space usage?